Wednesday, October 5, 2011

26th week

its been a while since i last wrote an entry here...a lot happened between then and now. my tummy and my baby is bigger and now we know our baby's a girl. we've been throwing names but haven't came up with the final one. our hope is that she'll be healthy, "just in time" and charming (like her parents), and brainy. things are getting better with me and her dad. we still have a lot of concerns but, we get by day by day and survive/ learn from or own issues by God's grace.

i still haven't came up with my baby book.i cant find one on the net so i might have to concoct one myself. i have the pix already but some of the dates i forgot and i dont have that much entry on my journal too ( since he's been reading it =P)

oh well, i hope i can start with it soon. what color would be my girl's theme? lavender or pink? pastel orange? hmmm or combine them all ...let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

26th week

its been a while since i last wrote an entry here...a lot happened between then and now. my tummy and my baby is bigger and now we know our...